0 75 $0.00 - $75.00
Please read the conditions below, enter Use Fee information and complete the form below to request permission to publish, display or broadcast digital images from the collection of the Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Historical Society here. Permission is granted for one use only.
Image Use Conditions:
1. Possession of an Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Historical Society image does not constitute permission to use it. Permission must be requested in writing. Attach image list to this form.
2. Permission is for one-time, one-project use only. The Society retains all rights to the images, and they may not be used for any purpose other that that listed on this form.
3. Commercial users must pay the use fee in advance of receiving a permission form signed by the Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Historical Society.
4. Credit must be given to the Excelsior-Lake Minnetonka Historical Society and the creator of the work, if known.
5. Credit must appear with the image or on a credit page that indicates the page number and position on the page.
6. If the image is still under copyright and the copyright is not held by the Society, the requestor must seek permission from the creator of the work or from the current copyright holder. The Society will provide the creator's name, if known.
7. Photographs may be cropped to suit design and layout, but they may not be altered, colorized, or drawn upon without a letter of permission in addition to this form.
8. The Society reserves the right to decline permission to publishers and individuals who have not complied with these conditions.
9. In some cases, the Society will request that a copy of the publication be donated to the Society. For web site use, the URL should be supplied.